Darren, owner of Wettie was the first to introduce float boats to New Zealand back in 1990. Since then we have made our own and sold a couple of other models.
From this experience we have designed what we believe to be the best Float boat not only in NZ but globally. Nothing currently on the market offers what our new Wettie Float Boat does.
- First up it will not sink loaded with fish and water!
- You can lie on it swim much faster than without it.
- It has an easy to remove cover to completely clean it properly after use, no more smelly surprises on your next dive.
- Being low and flat, it is very hard to roll over.
- It has 4 handles for ease of carrying, holding onto while it the water and also for attaching spare items to.
- You can flush water through your Wettie Float Boat to keep your fish cool during your dive.
- Its white cover will reflect not absorb the harsh heat from the sun like dark colours do.
- It is designed to stand on its end and be tied flat against a wall in your boat, minimising space taken.
- It will carry large kingfish allowing the tail to extend out under the cover with the high flotation pontoons at the back designed to take the load. Inside it is capable of taking a kingfish to 800 long and large snapper and moki easily.
- It is great for crays, paua, scallops and anything else you gather.
- If you want to take your kids or a friend snorkelling, they can clamber on top if they get tired and take a rest, you can tow them on top of it if necessary.
- Use the handles to wind your float line around from end to end after use.
- It will tow much easier than a float with fish or bags attached. Now has a deeper front point to sit slightly higher in the water to improve towing weight when loaded up
- You can lie on it to surf in after a beach dive.
Float boats comes with canvas cover & flag
External dimensions: 66cm wide x 110cm long
Internal dimensions: 50cm wide x 86cm long 9kg total weight
Boat Float (Large).
Please allow up to 2 weeks to arrive.
We do not physically stock this item instore, they are sent direct from the manufacturer.